TOKEN2049 is the premier crypto event, organised annually in London and Singapore, where founders and executives of the leading Web3 companies share their view on the market. We shine a light on the global developments, while taking a unique and widening perspective on the ecosystem and its vast opportunities.
TOKEN2049 draws the most influential figures, projects and companies, spawning dozens of meetups, workshops, hackathons, and networking opportunities all around the two-day main event.
Meet us in London, the financial capital of the world, for a world-class experience at an unparalleled venue. Located in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula, with breathtaking views of Canary Wharf, Magazine London is set to be transformed into a vibrant landscape for industry veterans and crypto enthusiasts from all over the world.
This is the community that will define what’s next in the space.
- Kyle Samani, Managing Partner, Multicoin Capital
- Stani Kulechov, Founder & CEO, Aave
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder, Tezos
- Uri Kolodny, CEO, StarkWare
- Paolo Ardoino, CTO, Tether
- Max Boonen, Founder, B2C2
- Michael Anderson, Co-Founder, Framework Ventures
- Matthew Graham, CEO, Sino Global Capital
- Shiti Rastogi Manghani, Chief Marketing Officer, STEPN
- Micki Koonin, Co-Founder, Paradigm
- Richard Muirhead, Managing Partner, Fabric Ventures
- Kieran Warwick, CEO and Co-Founder, Illuvium
- Sunny Aggarwal, Co-Founder, Osmosis Labs
- Michael Shaulov, CEO, Fireblocks
- Zaki Manian, Co-Founder, Sommelier
- Steven Waterhouse, Co-Founder & CEO, Orchid
- Sophia Shluger, Managing Director UK/ Europe, Amber Group
- Blair Halliday, Head of UK, Gemini
- Mathias Imbach, Co-Founder & Group CEO, Sygnum
- Ambre Soubiran, CEO, Kaiko
- Julien Bouteloup, Founder, Stake Capital Group
- Nicolas Cary, Co-Founder and Vice Chairman, Blockchain.com