In the rapidly evolving NFT landscape, data analysis has become an indispensable tool. It not only helps uncover market trends, assess values, and understand holder activities but also provides a solid foundation for decision-making. Given the current market conditions, obtaining NFT Analytic Statistics data analysis is challenging for developers. It requires not only the collection and cleansing of substantial NFT data from various blockchain networks but also expertise in data extraction, transformation, and analysis to acquire accurate and timely analytical insights.
Developers not only need to establish their own automated on-chain data retrieval solutions but also create a professional NFT data repository for standardized data processing and modeling to support multidimensional statistical analysis. At the same time, developers need to continuously iterate and optimize data analysis models to gain insights into NFT market trends and generate analytical insights. Developers still face significant challenges in obtaining reliable and timely NFT statistical data, requiring a substantial investment of time and resources. These challenges include:
- Diverse Blockchains and Standards: NFT projects and transaction data on different public chains are vast, complex, and widely distributed, making it extremely difficult to collect comprehensive on-chain data.
- Non-Uniform NFT Data Formats: Data formats and storage structures vary widely among NFT projects, requiring time-consuming standardization efforts.
- Dealing with On-Chain and Off-Chain Data: NFT statistics require the combination of on-chain data and off-chain metadata for matching and correlation analysis.
- Ongoing Iteration of Data Models: NFT data and scenarios change rapidly, necessitating continuous adjustments to data analysis models to ensure effectiveness.
- Market Dynamics: The NFT market is highly dynamic, with prices, auction results, and holder information potentially undergoing significant changes in a short period. Therefore, analysis needs to be timely, or the data may become outdated.
- Privacy and Security: Some NFT data may involve user privacy, requiring compliance with privacy and data security regulations.
- Specialized Data Modeling and Advanced Analytical Requirements: In addition to basic data collection and cleansing, advanced analysis such as market trend analysis, holder activity tracking, valuation models, etc., requires specialized data science and analytical skills.
- High Compute Resource Costs: Processing and analyzing vast NFT data require a significant investment in computing resources.
NFTScan provides a rich set of NFT APIs, allowing developers to conveniently access comprehensive NFT data support across major public blockchains. These APIs cover everything from basic NFT data to transaction data and deep analysis interfaces. Developers can easily obtain accurate, real-time multidimensional analytical data through simple API calls. NFTScan uses advanced algorithms to process vast on-chain data, significantly reducing the complexity of acquiring and handling NFT data for developers. With the help of NFTScan's data interfaces, developers can not only access real-time NFT Analytic Statistics data but also stay updated on the latest trends in the NFT market, enabling them to create various innovative NFT applications.
How to Access the NFTScan NFT API
Create a NFTScan Developer Account
Before using the NFTScan API, you need to visit the developer website and create an account. Go to the NFTScan official website and click the “Sign Up” button for NFTScan API registration.
NFTScan Developer: https://developer.nftscan.com/user/signup
After logging in, find your unique API KEY on the Dashboard and copy it. Visit the API documentation and input your API KEY as guided. You can then start using the API service. In the API documentation, developers can find various interface modes to choose from based on their needs.
In the Dashboard, developers can also view statistics on their API usage, helping to track historical usage data. Moreover, NFTScan provides each registered developer with 1M CU (Call Units) of API calls, allowing access to all NFT API interfaces, and CU never expires.
View the NFT API Documentation
After successfully registering as a developer and obtaining your API Key, you need to review the NFTScan API documentation. The API documentation includes all available API endpoints and parameters, along with detailed instructions on how to build requests and handle responses. Carefully read the API documentation and ensure you understand how to use the API to retrieve the data you need.
NFTScan API Documentation: https://docs.nftscan.com
NFTScan API services aim to enhance developers’ experience in obtaining NFT data analysis. NFTScan currently boasts the largest and most comprehensive NFT Collection library, supporting full NFT data for Ethereum, Solana, BNBChain, Bitcoin, Polygon, zkSync, Aptos, Linea, Base,TON,Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, Fantom, Moonbeam, PlatON, Cronos, and Gnosis on 18 blockchains.
The covered NFT data is diverse, providing a complete set of interfaces for accessing ERC721 and ERC1155 assets, transactions, projects, market statistics, and more. It supports over 50 public interfaces for EVM-compatible chains and a set of similar interfaces for Solana, Aptos, and Bitcoin, satisfying developers’ needs to index various types of NFT data.
Retrieve APIs related to NFT Analytic Statistics Data
Analytic Statistics Data Analysis Series
- Trade Ranking (This API returns NFT transaction ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Trading)
- Mint Ranking (This API returns NFT minting ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Minting)
- Mint Amount (This API returns NFT minting quantity statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Discover)
- Traders Ranking (This API returns NFT trader ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Discover)
- Gas Ranking (This API returns NFT gas consumption ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Gas Tracker)
- Collection Ranking (This API returns NFT collection ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Ranking)
- Marketplace Ranking (This API returns NFT marketplace ranking statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Marketplace)
- Market Cap Ranking (This API returns NFT market capitalization ranking statistics data)
- Wallet Ranking (This API returns whale wallet addresses and their related analytical statistics data, for details, see NFTScan Top Wallet)
- Wallet Trade Ranking (This API returns the top 1000 wallet addresses and their related analytical statistics data for the last 24 hours)
- Collection Overview (This API returns NFT collection overview statistics data)
1）Trade Ranking: "/v2/statistics/ranking/trade"
Through this interface, we can view NFT trade ranking data statistics based on query parameters such as time (15m/30m/1h/6h/12h/1d/7d/30d) and sorting fields (volume/sales/floor_price/average_price), allowing for conditional filtering. For reference, please see NFTScan Trading:
Here, we are retrieving data for the 1-day trading volume. Clicking "Try it" will return the top 100 NFT data based on trading volume. Under each NFT Collection, there are 24 items. Currently, the top-ranked NFT is:
Project Address: "0xbc4ca0eda7647a8ab7c2061c2e118a18a936f13d"
Project Name: "Bored Ape Yacht Club"
1-day Lowest Price: 22.4 ETH / Average Price: 24.5577 ETH / Highest Price: 42.25 ETH / Floor Price: 24.49 ETH
1-day Trading Volume: 2332.979 ETH / Sold: 95 / Sales Increase: 111.11%
Logo URL: "https://logo.nftscan.com/logo/0xbc4ca0eda7647a8ab7c2061c2e118a18a936f13d.png"
Total Mint Price: 797.6 ETH / Mint Gas Consumption: 656.334 ETH
Total NFT Items: 10,000 / Owners: 5,566, among other details for a total of 24 pieces of data.
2）Collection Ranking: "/v2/statistics/ranking/collection"
Through this interface, we can view ranking statistics data for NFT Collections based on query parameters and sorting fields such as:
- volume (1-day total)
- volume_change (1-day to 30-day)
- sales (1-day total)
- sales_change (1-day to 30-day)
These parameters allow for conditional filtering and provide a multidimensional view of the competition and performance of NFT Collection projects. This data supports developers in conducting in-depth analysis. For more details, please visit:
NFTScan Ranking: https://www.nftscan.com/ranking
3）Marketplace Ranking: "/v2/statistics/ranking/marketplace"
Through this interface, we can access ranking statistics data for NFT Marketplaces based on query parameters such as time (1d/7d/30d/all) and sorting fields like volume, sales, wallet, and others. This provides various key metrics for conditional filtering. The data returned by this interface covers multiple aspects of the NFT market's competitive landscape, enabling developers to conduct comprehensive market analysis. It allows for the quick acquisition of the rich ranking data needed to build NFT market analysis applications. For more details, please visit:
NFTScan Marketplace: https://www.nftscan.com/marketplace
4）Wallet Ranking: "/v2/statistics/ranking/wallet"
This interface provides comprehensive ranking data for whale wallet addresses and their related analytical statistics. It allows for conditional filtering based on query parameters such as holding_volume, buy_volume, sell_volume, realized_gains_volume, holding_collections, holding_nfts, and de_count. Developers can obtain detailed ranking data for specified wallet addresses and various key ranking indicators. The data comprehensively covers the competitive landscape and performance levels of whale wallet addresses, supporting developers in NFT whale analysis. For more information, please visit:
NFTScan Top Wallet: https://www.nftscan.com/analytics/wallet
We have chosen to retrieve data related to the current holding value. Clicking "Try it" will return the top 20 items, with the top-ranked item being:
- Wallet Address: "0x8ae57a027c63fca8070d1bf38622321de8004c67"
- Current Holding Value: 22533.3802 ETH
- Buying Volume: 2169.06 ETH
- Selling Volume: 96 ETH
- Realized Gains: -2073.06 ETH
- Current Holding NFT Collections: 723
- Current Holding NFTs: 30,323
- Number of Transactions: 80,471
Building Relevant NFT Requests
For instance, if we want to request detailed data for Collection Ranking on the Ethereum blockchain, here's an example Python code:
The above code is just a simple example. Developers need to replace `YOUR_API_KEY` and adjust the parameters to fit their specific queries. Make sure to register on NFTScan and obtain an API key for authentication. Furthermore, you can customize query parameters according to the NFTScan API documentation. This example code serves as a starting point, and developers can extend and customize it based on their own needs!
NFTScan is the world’s largest NFT data infrastructure, including a professional NFT explorer and NFT developer platform, supporting the complete amount of NFT data for 18 blockchains including Ethereum, Solana, BNBChain, Arbitrum, Optimism, and other major blockchains, providing NFT API for developers on 16 blockchains.